a2z Now Offering MyEventPlan to All Clients for Free
Clients of web and mobile solutions provider, a2z, Inc., now can enjoy free access to the company’s newest offering, MyEventPlan, a feature-rich native mobile app solution that provides event audiences with a seamless search, planning and networking experience.
Powered by ChirpE, the solution is complimentary to all event organizers whose events are powered by a2z’s event management and marketing platforms, including a2zShow, ConnectTM and FloorplanGenie.
MyEventPlan combines powerful branding opportunities for events within a universal app environment combined with a2z’s facilitated attendee journey feature that provides users one-click event access from multiple sources including emails, websites, social media posts and smartphone text messages.
MyEventPlan also incorporates all of the essential search, planning and networking tools needed to help attendees get the most out of their conferences, conventions, tradeshows and meetings.
“We are excited to offer a state-of-the-art mobile app experience to a wider range of event audiences by eliminating budgetary constraints for our clients,” said Rajiv Jain, CEO of a2z.
He continued, “MyEventPlan extends an immersive, branded experience, made possible by a2z’s proven technology and unique facilitated attendee journey feature. This direct access ensures a completely distraction-free, 100 percent event-centric user experience for attendees.”
Key features offered to events with MyEventPlan include:
- Fully customized event branding and homepage app icon
- Portal set up and smart personalization for tradeshow, conference and meeting attendees
- Planning tools for attendees to build their agenda and list of favorite exhibitors to visit
- High-resolution interactive floorplan
- E-Booths featuring rich content from exhibiting companies
- Interactive galleries for products, press releases, show specials and videos
- Detailed session descriptions
- Automatic sync with a2z-powered event management system
- Push notifications
- Facilitated attendee journey via smart banner, email, SMS and social media posts
- Comprehensive promotional marketing and end-user support
- Detailed analytics
Since its launch at Expo! Expo! 2017, MyEventPlan has been met with a positive reception by the more than 30,000 users who have used it to power their event participation experiences, according to a2z officials.
In addition, the app currently boasts an excellent 4.4-star rating from more than 1,500 users on the iTunes App Store and has been listed in Apple’s top 100 business apps in the U.S. list.
“Seamlessly integrated with the a2z-powered event websites, MyEventPlan is meeting the attendees’ needs effectively and efficiently, making interactions faster and easier, thus increasing their overall satisfaction and converting them into repeat visitors,” Jain said.
To learn more about MyEventPlan and a2z’s suite of solutions for the events industry, go HERE.