Fresh Experiences and Enhanced Education on Tap for IAEE’s Expo! Expo!
As evidenced by its jam-packed schedule, this year’s Expo! Expo! IAEE’s Annual Meeting and Exhibition will have plenty in store for attendees to see, do and experience. Set for Dec. 3-5 at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, the annual “show for shows” for trade show professionals will once again feature a bustling expo alongside cutting-edge education, networking opportunities and special events over three action-packed days.
This year, the event is expected to draw in more than 2,400 exhibition professionals and 275 exhibiting companies to a sold-out, 42,000-square-foot trade showfloor. More than 100 educational sessions will focus on key targeted areas designed to help show organizers take their skills to the next level including leadership, strategy, design, marketing, management and technology.
For those attending Expo! Expo! this year, here are some not-to-miss activities to add to your busy agenda:
Education and Networking
- Designed to provide a fresh take on networking and learning experiences at the show, the new IAEE Hangout will house a wide range of interesting educational opportunities and activations, including:
- Education sessions at the GES Main Stage
- Summit Club Lounge, an invitation-only VIP lounge offering internet access, snacks and a quiet, comfortable place for relaxing or networking
- Art of the Show Winners Gallery
- Enhanced CEM Discovery Lounge
- Marriott Trends Zone: The Future of Meetings & Events
- Charging stations
- Tech Bar, an interactive spot offering tech support, education and best practices
- ZenSpace Meeting Pods
- BUZZ Sessions, short, focused and informal discussions featuring crowdsourced content and led by industry thought leaders
- Wellness Area with massages
- International Pavilion & Theatre Presentations
- Tech StartUp Pavilion & Pitch Competition
- Exhibitor press conferences
- SMART Sessions
- Brews and Views Pub series, featuring interviews with industry icons, thought leaders and podcasts from the showfloor
- AV Experience with AVIXA and SmartSource
- Opening party sponsored by Mandalay Bay/MGM Events
- Exclusive performance by Blue Man Group at the end of the Opening General Session
- Humanity Rocks: A Celebration with a Cause at House of Blues benefitting Three Square
- Terence Donnelly Memorial 5K Run/1 Mile Walk hosted by Experient
- Lego activation and networking area – all Legos will be donated to the Las Vegas chapter of The Children’s Heart Foundation post-event
- Closing party at Drai’s on the Las Vegas Strip
To lessen its environmental impact, the event will be using recyclable and reusable materials throughout the expo, will provide attendees with reusable water bottles and eliminate plastic water bottles in all areas except for the stages. The Gift of Service trips to Three Square food bank will also be available for attendees wanting to give back to those in need during the event.
To learn more about the action-packed schedule at Expo! Expo!, go here.