National Association of Chain Drug Stores Total Store Expo’s Showfloor Sells Out in Denver
With one month until the 2015 NACDS Total Store Expo kicks off in Denver, Colo., the National Association of Chain Drug Stores has sold out its exhibit floor at the Colorado Convention Center. The show will take place Aug. 22-25.
“The one thing that matters most at the NACDS Total Store Expo is the strong engagement of retailers and suppliers, and that strong engagement is aligning again to create another exceptional opportunity for participants at the 2015 event,” said NACDS President and CEO Steven C. Anderson.
He added, “The industry’s enthusiasm and support for this event are greatly appreciated. The focus now is on fostering the preparation by each participant, to help create a successful and productive experience for retailers and exhibitors.”
Even though the showfloor is sold out, registration still is open and there is a wait list for companies hoping to exhibit.
“Now in its third year, the NACDS Total Store has proven effective in bringing together retailers - across all departments and categories - with the right suppliers to develop business opportunities that extend long after the four-day show,” Anderson said.
There are several education and networking opportunities lined up for the show:
• The Insight Sessions offer presentations by experts on a variety of key issues and priorities including innovation, healthcare, business and logistics.
• Meet the Market are 10-minute appointments arranged by NACDS enable participating exhibitors to present their company and products to retailers, resulting in thousands of meetings.
• Meet the Retailer will give suppliers the opportunity to hear directly from retailers about how-to do business together.
• Vision 2026 will offer attendees a glimpse of “what comes next” in the industry through technology platforms, displays and interactive experiences.
• Television journalist and author Tom Brokaw will share his experiences about reporting the news and bringing real-world stories into the homes of Americans for nearly five decades.
“This year’s NACDS Total Store Expo will deliver on its commitment to provide attendees with innovative, cutting-edge programming and opportunities that focus on retailers’ and suppliers’ needs,” Anderson said. “We look forward to another incredible event.”