TicketSocket Unveils Two New Time-Saving Features
TicketSocket, a white-label ticketing, registration and data marketing company, has released Ice Cream Social (ICS), a social commerce platform that harnesses affiliate marketing concepts to help turn customers into promoters.
This social invite tool enables vendors to increase their sales via customer referrals that incentivize their network of friends in an effort to turn customers into influencers and their connections into leads.
According to Mark Miller, CEO of TicketSocket, this new system seamlessly integrates with e-commerce sites to track conversions and aggregate customer data, encouraging increased and long-term repeat transactions.
“We are very excited to offer our customers this powerful tool to help increase leads, and therefore sales, and harness the data for their marketing efforts,” Miller said. “Our early results have already confirmed that Ice Cream Social has perfected viral social invites. We’re changing the paradigm of social commerce.”
While some marketing referral tools can be hindered by unwelcoming user interfaces and access to gathered data, this platform breaks the mold by refining marketing technology with a customer-first approach. For example:
- It provides converted customers with a streamlined and intuitive interface to share recent purchase pages with friends via Facebook, email or SMS, along with an incentive to make it worth their time. Rewards are easily customized by the vendor, and conversion tracking is completely integrated. Installation only requires pasting a short Java code into a vendor site.
- The conversions and shared referrals tracked by ICS give vendors access to a wealth of potential customer data, allowing for unprecedented lead growth. Because TicketSocket prioritizes data privacy, all marketing data aggregated by ICS belongs solely to each vendor.
- Clients have total control over their e-commerce and registration operations. Vendors have full access to and ownership of all data collected, while detailed analytics dashboards and campaign management tools organize the information collected to illuminate valuable and actionable insights.
The company also recently announced an omnichannel, EMV-compliant ticketing and payment system that works with Square for seamless integration of both advanced online and day-of box office ticket sales and payments.
With the new Square + TicketSocket EMV-certified Box Office iPad app, event organizers, promoters, venues and attractions can use TicketSocket as their centralized ticketing and registration ecosystem that is securely integrated with Square payment devices.
Available for iOS, the omnichannel system features:
- Full chargeback protection for merchants and venues
- EMV certification for ticketing and payments
- Instant onboarding
- Integration with Square devices (Square customers can use TicketSocket without additional cost)
Event attendees have the convenience of paying online via credit card or in person via chip credit card, cash or Apple Pay, while event organizers and venues are protected with the PCI DSS-approved, EMV-compliant Square payments solution.
Event and venue organizers also gain full control of their earnings through same day deposits through Square.
“For years the ticketing industry has been plagued by the lack of omnichannel payment solutions for both box office and online sales,” Miller explained. “We’re thrilled to be working closely with fellow innovator Square to fill the need for a fully integrated, chip compatible system.”
To learn more about the integrated Square + TicketSocket app and to schedule a demo, go HERE.